If you’re a resident of the Bay Area, then you know the temperature and weather where you live can be a bit unpredictable. Maintaining comfort during these times can be tough. One day it’s 73 degrees, and two days later it rockets to 90 degrees. Two days after that, it’s back down to 72 degrees with high winds, blowing dirt and pollen around, making your allergies act up. While you’re in your home, an air conditioning unit can help you cope with all of these issues and remain comfortable. For some, air conditioning can be thought of as a luxury, but it can also benefit your health. Here are some key benefits to having an air conditioning unit if your home:
- Most air conditioners can function as a heating and a cooling unit.
Can help people cope with extreme temperatures in the summer and winter, which is especially important for very young and very old people.
- They clean the air and make it safer and more manageable for people with allergies and other respiratory issues.
- Will reduce the growth of molds and mildews by de-humidifying the air. Air conditioning units make it easy to control the moisture level in your home.
- Keeping your doors and windows closed when running an air conditioning unit, can increase efficiency and also improve the security of your home and keep out unwanted insects and noise pollution.
- The residential air conditioners available today run much quieter than table top or pedestal fans, which makes it easier for you sleep comfortably on those hot summer nights.
- Comfort is available at the touch of a button, with hot or cold air being delivered almost immediately.
- Most units today are also energy efficient, so depending on how often you run your unit, you may not notice a big difference in your electricity bill.
A comfortable temperature is not only good for your health, but for your overall comfort. For example, making dinner over a hot stove may be much more enjoyable in a kitchen at 75 degrees than 82 degrees. The office break room will likely be much more comfortable with proper air conditioning when there’s a number of people, florescent lights, and the coffee pot and microwave running. In the end, you might be spending money on a perceived luxury, but you’re also investing in your health and safety, and that’s always a good thing!
At Absolute Air, we offer free estimates for installations and replacements and will do our absolute best to get you working or living in a comfortable environment. We ensure that all of our products are installed to code so that a faulty installation won’t cost you additional time and money.
Call or email us today for more information at 925-228-8490 or firstname.lastname@example.org